This is the link to the Form Lead version of this page:

Name *
Name
Email *
Phone *
Add a custom form here to override the default form.
This is the lead form override for "Sales Team".

David McKee
ISA
shutterstock_684081610.jpg
shutterstock_684081610.jpg

I am a Realtor with over 30 years serving the local community. I am a buyer specialist with an emphasis on 1st time home buyers. But also have a concentration in Commercial and Multi-Family Estate. I specialize in finding below market properties for my clientele. I am primarily active in San Diego County with approximately a 70% concentration in North San Diego County. With the remaining 30% of my business scattered throughout the rest of the County. I used to Live in Temecula and am very familiar with South Riverside County as well. I derive the majority of my business from repeat clients and their personal referrals. Your heartfelt endorsements and personal referrals are the life blood of my business. BRE# 00940221

<squarespace:query /> build error: Invalid 'collection' parameter. Could not locate collection with the urlId: david-mckee-licensed-real-estate-agent.
To show communities in this section, create a community with the URL Slug set to: /david-mckee-licensed-real-estate-agent


CONTACT David McKee

Name: Live. Love. San Diego Homes

Address: 619 South Vulcan Avenue 3210 Encinitas, CA, 92024

Phone: 858-925-5900

Email: info@LiveLoveSDHomes.com

Hours of Operation: 

Monday - 8am - 6pm

Tuesday - 8am - 6pm

Wednesday - 8am - 6pm

Thursday - 8am - 6pm

Friday - 8am - 6pm

Saturday - 9am - 5pm

Sunday - 9am - 5pm

Name *
Name